Recently on my mind: Dun lose weight.

Previous Posts

Archives

More Bloggers


My CaReLeSs WhIsPeR-Think UNIT TRUST, Think Agnes

Monday, January 24, 2005
Charlie's Angel-MMU Version
Give a big round of applause to hot newly freshly born "Jasmon's angels" *cracking up loud*

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Wahahaha…. This pic is a good inspiration! I came up with the idea that we three should have a name or smth that could be made known to all. We really deserve this title eh? :p Initially, we were to named us as Gauth's angel. (Oh by the way, Gauth Jasmon is MMU's president) Yuck!! It sounded horrible…really horrible. Then we decided that Jasmon's angel sounds way much nicer hehehe..See…the mind of final year, final sem's students :) Okla, me only la..hahahha~

For my ‘Training and Development” class, one of the courseworks is the ice-breaking activity. Since it's a training class, the ice breaking will be conducted by every group and the group members will be known as the 'trainers'. Each of the group will have to come out and with an activity and then conduct it for a max of 20 mins. There'll be one group presenting each class. My group consists of us..the jasmon's angels and Claudia, the german exchange student. It's a she though..I can't reveal much now about our idea for the ice-breaking coz it's a competition mind you, my coursemates are reading this as well. Not that we're kiasu or wat, it's our lecturer's warning.

The other day, my lecturer was saying smth about females have got better finger dexterity than males. I can't really remember what had lead him to saying that. A fren behind me asked him what finger dexterity was and the lecturer went " You know....females are better at doing things when it comes to using fingers...*explained it with demonstration where he did that squeezing squeezing fingers movement*. My dear fren beside me started to crack and giggle, not surprising to me coz from the start when he mentioned fingers dexterity, I knew she'd be thinking about some nonsense adi..then that eventually made me think of it as well, ish ish..

Mind you, we're sitting at the first row summore..and she juz couldn't stop laufing. Laufing is like an infectious disease, you see..and I got infected and started to suffer for not laufing then. I dun wan to be perceived as rude and disrespectful for the lecturer man..Thank goodness, after a while she got back on track and started paying attention in class again and that saved me too :p

I'm becoming more and more of a fickle-minded person already. So indecisive and I hate it. Can't seem to stick my mind long enuf on smth before I started thinking of changing to some others. This gonna be one of my new resolutions, ie to be rigid and firm with my initial decisions. Recent case is smth that has to do with my prom outfit :p Oh yeah by the way, a dress and a gown...I categorize them differently though. Gown in my definition, is a mono-colored, prom/bridal material type, while a dress is less formal than a gown..a lil casual yet can still be elegant. Wow, confusing eh? Nvm, everybody has their own personalize definitions of things anyways….

Trinite's road show..well done! Was very excited at first to find out 3 photoshoots for RM29.90, blew me off a bit but second thought made me asked myself why would I wanna take pics? No functions, no events, juz lectures and tutorials. It's a better idea to do the photoshoots on my prom day itself, only if I want to la anyway :)

A trinite guy at the roadshow, I dunno who, asked me why I dun go for Trinite. He asked if I'm regret for not coming. I was basically smiling. Well, you know I was laufing inside my heart, so as my fren. When we walked away after that, we started to talk about the 'regret' hehehe. Regret like this like that, like this like that?? Erm…who will regret if can see RESHMONU??? It's 'reshmonu' that matters huh? No offence to Trinite committees, especially those that I know of.


*Out of school * American Idol 4 has returned to our tv screen, both on Astro Star World and 8tv. As usual like all the previous episodes, it's been spiced up with all the hilarious antics of those who…errr I dunno how to describe these jokers in words. Can't they understand what it takes to be an idol? Didn't they see how fabulous Kelly, Rubben and Fantasia are before they go for audition? Goodness, tak sedar diri man. Either they are very optimistic people or they just wanna have fun by simply clowning around or they wanna be the next Hung that's making money too. Oh yeah, remember that black guy who can stretch a long note? That was so funny, especially when the judges kept looking at their watch.

EPL Match of the Week….for me it has to go to Norwish vs Middlesbrough game. Told ya that Proton isn't that poor afterall hehehe. If you dunno what I'm talking about, Norwish (aka proton to me) equalised Middlebrough in the injury time. Woohoo~ Anyway, when Norwish first scored, I was like wow proton leading…then Boro equalised and later started to lead the game and left Norwish chasing behind. Who knows, our beloved Proton managed to come back and earned one point for themselves at last :)

My annual nightmare is back..sigh! All the PAPs and POPs and worse BOMMs!! Absolutely annoying. Hate it when my neighbour started to irk others, me especially, and wasting so much of their money juz for the sparks and sound by playing those firecrakers. How I wish some policeman would happen to be around this area, and warn them for public nuisance man, stern warning though. *evil* Hate sitting in my living room and outta sudden, it goes BOM and other freaking nonsense. Menyampah betul…

I dun mind if they light fireworks every minutes hehe (that's my all time fave) I'm fine with these kononnya illegal thingy, but juz can't stand the on-the-ground explosion kind. Irritate the hell outta me I tell you! Ish ish..


*Whisper of the day : No whisper coz this is not a thought sharing post. Having tests this week and next week, so no time to think about things other than those :)

Post a Comment